Revolutionary content, strategies, and tactics to win hearts and minds on energy issues
This is the first course in our Energy Champion series:
How to Have Constructive Conversations About Energy, the most effective energy ambassador material…
The most effective energy ambassador material ever created, developed and delivered by Alex Epstein, author of The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
50 email lessons, 7 animated video lessons, 20 slideshow video lessons
Quizzes with individualized feedback from Alex Epstein and other experts at the Center for Industrial Progress
Certification as an “Energy Champion Level 1” after completing the entire program
FOR JUST $100 PER EMPLOYEE (bulk discounts available)
* Required fields.
What you’ll learn
Your employees will get access to hours of video and a year-long email series that covers:
1. The Unique Benefits of Fossil Fuels
- Energy as a life-and-death need
- Energy as only valuable to the extent that it is cheap, plentiful, and reliable
- The fossil fuel industry as the only industry that can produce cheap, plentiful, reliable energy on a scale of billions
- Oil as the best source of portable power
- How the fossil fuel industry produces a caliber of synthetic materials that cannot be matched by any industry
2. Concerns About the Fossil Fuel Industry
- The catastrophic climate change concern
- The catastrophic pollution concern
- The catastrophic depletion concern
3. Energy Policy
- Freedom from endangerment.
- Freedom to develop
- Freedom to compete
4. The Constructive Conversation Formula
- Express eagerness
- Focus on the decision question
- Agree on the goal
- Agree on the process
- Summarize your evaluation
- Explain the opposition
- Reinforce using responses
- Recommend a great resource
“How to Talk to Anyone About Energy” is designed to appeal to every learning style. You’ll have access to:
7 animated videos
7 animated videos highlighting the key concepts you need to become an energy champion.
20 SLIDESHOW VIDEOS
20 slideshow videos providing an in-depth education in the moral case for fossil fuels and the art of constructive conversation.
50 WEEKLY EMAIL LESSONS
A text-based email version of the course broken up into 50 weekly lessons.
- What is a concrete example of how more expensive energy hurts human well-being?
- What are some positive impacts of energy on our environment?
- In your own words, explain how technology can help us reduce pollution.
Each lesson includes exercises with employees receiving individualized feedback from our team.
Join the Online Energy Champion Program
Individuals $10/Month or $120 Annunally
company pricing *
1-100 Employees: $100 each
101-999 Employees: $90 each
1000-9999 Employees: $80 each
10000+ Employees: $70 each
* Individuals who wish to sign up for the program may purchase a single employee license.
WANT A LIVE EXPERIENCE?
Energy Champion Live A one-day training program taught live by Alex Epstein. Includes lifetime access to the Energy Champion online course. PRICE: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase our Energy Champion Online course before October 1, the cost will count toward Energy Champion Live. If you purchase both before October 1 the cost is only $150 per employee!
WAHT A CUSTOMIZED COURSE
you can also customize our Energy Champion Online or Energy Champion Live courses
CUSTOMIZE TO INCLUDE
- Company-specific material
- Your top policy issues
- Regular content updates to reinforce the training
- Follow-up live presentations or Q&As by Alex Epstein
- Anything else that will make our material more valuable to your employees
Start the energy champion program today!
* Required fields.
Have question? Contact us at email@example.com.
2017 Center for Industrial Progress